The trip starts from Mysore and Ends in Mysore
- 3 Star Category Hotel /Resort
- Dedicated Cabs for transport
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Flower Decoration
Pickup on arrival at Mysore railway station or bus stand. Start Mysore Sightseeing, visit Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to the city you will see the Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Later visit and the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well-maintained zoos in India. And after visit Mysore Palace, one of the largest palaces in the country, and Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery. Later beautiful St.Philomena’s Church – the most majestic churches in India. Drive to Srirangapatna where you will visit Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Tippu’s Summer Palace, fort, Gumbuz. Later by evening KRS Brindavan Gardens is a show garden that has a botanical park with fountains as well as a world-famous musical fountain. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Coorg, en route visit Dubare Elephant Camp – elephant safari & enjoy water rafting (seasonal). And later visit Talakaveri – the birthplace of Cauvery, en route visit Bhagamandala Bhagandeshwara Temple and Triveni Sangama. Evening in Madikeri, visit Raja’s Seat to see a spectacular sunset. Overnight stay at Coorg.
After breakfast, check out the hotel. Pay a visit to famous Abbey falls, Raja’s Tomb, Madikeri Fort, and Omkareshwar Temple in Madikeri. Later starting proceeding to Mysore, en route visit Kaveri Nisargadhama an island formed by the river Cauvery and Bylakuppe – the largest Tibetan settlement in South India and it’s famous for Tibetian Golden Temple. Continue to Mysore, on arrival board your train or bus to onward destinations.
- 01-night accommodation in Mysore
- 01-night accommodation in Coorg
- 02 days buffet breakfast
- Driver allowance, tolls, interstate permit & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned itinerary
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc
Tour Package FAQ'sExpand/Close
No matter what time you reach Mysore, our driver will be there to pick you up from the station and will drop at Hotel
The default hotel check-in time is 11:00 am, early check-in is possible only on previous day rooms availability
Any sedan cab will be provided
Pay the advance amount to block the slots, remaining after reaching destination, you can make the payment