Rated as one of the best weekend getaways from Bangalore, Travel2Mysore have a surprise package for all the people who visit Karnataka. Book your Bangalore Mysore Tour Package at best price with Travel2Mysore.
The trip starts from Bangalore and Ends in Bangalore
- 3 Star Category Hotel /Resort
- Dedicated Cabs for transport
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Flower Decoration
On arrival to Bangalore pick up from Bangalore Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Hotel for fresh-up. Start Bangalore sightseeing – visit Iskcon Temple, Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Vishveshwarya Technological Museum, Art Gallery, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha (outside view), MG Road, and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Overnight stay in Bangalore.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Mysore. En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple – enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadi Sesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, “the wealth of the sea”, referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan. And also visit Srirangapatna Fort and Gumbuz. Proceed to Mysore, on arrival drive to Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to the city you will see the Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Visit and the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well-maintained zoos in India. After that, you will visit Mysore Palace, one of the largest palaces in the country. Early evening drive to Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has a botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Overnight stay in Mysore.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Coorg. En-route, visit Dubare Elephant Camp – elephant safari & enjoy water rafting (seasonal). On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg.
After breakfast proceeds to Talakaveri – the birthplace of river Cauvery, Enroute visits Bhagamandala Bhagandeshwara Temple and Triveni Sangama. After returning to Madikeri visit Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, and Omkareshwar Temple. Overnight stay at Coorg.
After breakfast, proceed to Bangalore. En-route visit Kaveri Nisargadhama an island formed by the river Cauvery. And later Bylakuppe – the largest Tibetan settlement in South India and is famous for Tibetian Golden Temple. Continue to Bangalore, on arrival get transferred to Bangalore Airport or Railway Station or Hotel.
- 01-night accommodation in Bangalore
- 01-night accommodation in Mysore
- 02 nights accommodation in Coorg
- 04 days buffet breakfast
- Driver allowance, tolls, interstate permit & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned itinerary
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc
No matter what time you reach Bangalore, our driver will be there to pick you up from the station and will drop at Hotel
The default hotel check-in time is 11:00 am, early check-in is possible only on previous day rooms availability
Any sedan cab will be provided
Pay the advance amount to block the slots, remaining after reaching a destination, you can make the payment