Mysore is the southernmost city of the Indian state Karnataka. It is bordered by the states Kerala and Tamil Nadu. It has alluring mountains and beautiful tourist spots. The city has an age-old market named, ‘Devaraja Market’. However, in this blog post, we will discuss the Honeymoon packages in Mysore.
Besides being a historically important place, it is a popular honeymoon destination place as well. There are some characteristics of a good honeymoon destination. Peaceful surroundings, a solitude place, and good weather are a few of the characteristics of a good honeymoon destination.
Mysore has it all. Mysore is a perfect destination for a honeymoon. Coorg is nearly situated in Mysore, which is also known as the Switzerland of India. Newlywed couples opt for Mysore Coorg Honeymoon Packages for this reason.
Now let us see the reasons why Mysore is a popular honeymoon destination.
Reasons Why Mysore is a Perfect Honeymoon Destination
There are multiple tourist spots in Mysore which can be explored by a newlywed couple. A honeymoon is a trip that makes the bond between the couple stronger.
The honeymoon trip is remembered due to one more factor, i.e. the honeymoon destination. Mysore is a honeymoon destination worth remembering. It can give a couple, a lifetime experience.
Let’s see the tourist destinations in Mysore which can be visited by a newlywed couple.
- The Iconic Mysore Palace: This palace is the soul of Mysore. The beautiful palace has been a tourist destination since the time of independence. The Mysore Palace attracts a huge number of tourists every year. This place is perfect for a couple to explore its beauty.
- Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden: Imagine a place full of flora and fauna situated in the lap of Mother Nature. Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden is a zoological park situated in Mysore and is a treat for the beauty beholder.
- Somnathpur Temple: Witness the ancient beauty in the sacred Somnathpur temple at Mysore. Take the blessings of God Somnath with your life partner for a smooth married life. This is one of the best places in Mysore to visit on your honeymoon.
- Devraja Market: Every woman has a desire to buy new things after her wedding. Devraja market is the best place for a newly married couple. This market is famous for its sandalwood and spices. It is a must-visit place for a couple on their honeymoon. The couple will be able to get an idea of each other’s interests.
The above is a list of only a few spots to be visited on a honeymoon trip. The reason behind including these spots in the list is that these spots are perfect for a newlywed couple.
Apart from these, there are more spots to be discovered in Mysore.
Let us now see the price for a honeymoon package to Mysore.
Mysore Honeymoon Package Prices
Mysore city can be explored in 4 to 5 days completely. The best part about Mysore is that it is nearly situated to Bandipur National Tiger Reserve. So on your trip to Mysore, you can explore this amazing National Tiger Reserve.
The price for a honeymoon trip to Mysore starts from Rs. 25,000 for 5 days and 4 nights. These prices can up to Rs. 60,000. The packages include all the things such as staying, sightseeing, and breakfasts. This completes a honeymoon trip with ease.
You can also start your honeymoon trip from Ooty and for that, you need to take Ooty Mysore Honeymoon Packages. Explore the multiple options before finalizing a honeymoon package.
Now, what’s next? Now you need to choose a honeymoon package. Let us now see the important things which a couple must keep in mind while planning their honeymoon.
Things to be kept in Mind while Planning a Honeymoon
It is always a first-time experience for a couple to plan their honeymoon. If you are also planning your honeymoon with your fiancée, then keep the following things in your mind.
- Start the Planning as Early as Possible: This planning seems to be an easy task, but it’s not easy. Start planning 6 to 8 months before your wedding. This will give you ample time o decide everything minutely.
- Decide Your Budget: Plan your honeymoon trip as per your budget. Allot a budget which is perfect as per your desires. Don’t exceed your budget as this is the first time you’ll be spending money as a couple.
- Keep the Interest of Your Partner as a Priority: Before the marriage, you need to know your life partner. The planning phase of your honeymoon will be the best time for you to know about your partner and their interest.
These tips can help you to enjoy your honeymoon. Otherwise, differences may occur at the early stage of your wedding life. A honeymoon trip to Mysore needs a précised planning. Keep the above things in mind while planning your honeymoon trip to Mysore.
A honeymoon is the start of a new journey in life. This start must be blissful. To enjoy your honeymoon trip, keep all the things aside and just concentrate on quality time with your partner.
Get a Mysore honeymoon package to enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest. It is a beautiful city which can give you unforgettable memories. Plan your honeymoon schedule and get the best experience of your life.
A wedding is a sacred journey and the start of the journey must be very happy and enjoyable. Visit Mysore with your life partner for your honeymoon.
We wish you a happy married life ahead.